Are you ready to start an exciting career with CBRE?
About The Role:
- The Associate Real Estate Manager position at CBRE supports manager and higher staff in leading all aspects of a large portfolio consisting of Industrial, Office, and Retail assets in Denver, CO.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly and/or contracts for vendor services. Ensure that services are provided in accordance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Perform periodic regular property inspections. Based on independent review and assessment, provide recommendations to clients and/or approves on client’s behalf the alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contract for and supervise vendor services as the need arises.
- Manage and provide approvals for accurate payment of vendor invoices on behalf of the property owner as per the management agreement and policies. Handle and approve tenant billings.
- At owner’s discretion, market the property, showing space to prospective tenants, coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walks-through” spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- We act as key contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met.
- Develop and control annual budgets for operating and capital expenses based on operating knowledge of the portfolio. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collect rent and pay expenses in compliance with lease terms. Acquire account receivable aging reports and independently initiates procedures to address tenant delinquencies. Prepare all required legal notices. Recommend and coordinate legal action as necessary.
- We develop business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
What You’ll Need:
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training as well as Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. We require intermediate analytical and quantitative skills and intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged. You’ll realize your potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and dedication to results! To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our culture is built on our RISE (https://www.cbre.com/about-us/culture-and-history) values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Crafting the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive.
Coming to work for CBRE, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and extraordinary perks such as career growth and longevity!
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: